Friday, November 2, 2012

Fall colors and fab flower crowns by Azeeza!!

I did a post wearing this american apparel dress in a different color previously. Now that we are into fall fashion and cooler weather,  I bought the same dress in black, with these gorg and super soft footless tights in a deep wine color (also from American Apparel). My sister is making these amazing boho, floral headpieces and I had to show them off! Even Lili got one! To order one, just send her a message on Facebook click here for her page. Let me know what you think. :)



1 comment:

  1. Love how the wine color is picking up on the belt. You're going so into detail #fashionista!
    The headbands are amazing - does your sis send them also to Europe? ;-)
    Love every time you poste, keep at it!
    Love, Angeli

    ReplyDelete