Monday, October 22, 2012

Sweaters, Scarves, Bag Ladies and Babies!


Fall is here and Im loving every second of the weather change. I love wearing leggings with scarves, over sized sweaters, leg warmers, furry boots, basically anything a glam bag lady would be caught wearing (if that is such a thing) is what I love for fall. #LAYERS. Last week we went to see "Titi Rach" again in Newport. The weather was amazing,  and this time my brother came with us and we had a blast. Liliana totally loves her "Duncle". We rented a boat the first day and saw a bunch of seals, ate some good meals, played on the beach, visitied the Santa Ana Zoo, and just kicked it. There are two non traditional malls or "anti-malls" about 15 minutes from my sisters place in Newport, they are in Costa Mesa and they are awesome. The Camp and The Lab. I got some really cute skeleton leggings from a store at The Lab, you can find the same ones here I also got matching ones for Lili, you can find toddler ones here. We wore them the same day and so many people stopped us asking where we got them. If you are in orange county and like hipster stuff I'd check out both of these places. LAB stands for Little American Business and thats exactly what they are all about, super awesome!

Another look I thought was cute was the bag lady-ish, layered look. I got these really cute leggings from the kids section of H&M, im a zero in pants normally and the kids 11-12 fit me perfect. Obviously the leggings run really big, I got matching ones for Lili size 1 1/2-2 yr and they are actually long on her, a rare occurrence for my baby giraffe.  The H&M leggings were around 17$ You can shop H&M online but I found similar ones here.  I paired the leggings with some comfy slip on leather boots that I bought in Europe last year, Minnetonka's would be cute too, here are some I found on Nordstrom.com, omg and im soooo getting Lili these!  Had to post the pic because they are too adorable! 
I wore a plain tank underneath and an oversized sweater from forever 21, similar one here by Hinge at Nordstrom. I accessorized with a grey infinity scarf like this one from american apparel. Bottom picture features the pants with my new ISABEL MARANT wedge sneakers, they are sold out everywhere. I ordered mine from a site called lagarconne.com they also have similar ones here and here 

baby kittycat hat by baby gap 
fringebag forever 21: soldout similar one from Urban Outfitters





Here are some extra pics from our little getaway, enjoy...














No comments:

Post a Comment