Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Bonnie Screams and 5 Nights of Halloween!

My Halloween spirit began as soon as October began, I was dying to get to a haunted house and finally a trip to Bonnie Screams was planned! Sav arranged a dinner at Vintner Grill in Summerlin, there were like 20 XS'ers there, some other friends, and David!  The food was delicious as always and then we were on our way to Bonnie Screams. I had a few drinks at dinner to prepare for the Haunted houses. I didnt need them. Im the biggest baby ever, especially when it comes to haunted houses and sadly I wasn't impressed. I was startled a couple of times but that was it. The pictures were awesome and the company was obviously amazing, if only they had the haunted house part down! Anyways here are the pictures! The outfit I was wearing was a basic white T from american apparel paired with an old pair of jeans, a light brown skinny belt similar one here and a pretty light mint colored scarf from H&M. The headpiece I was wearing was similar to these from Free People . I was wearing over the knee scrunch grey flat boots by Steve Madden (old). oh...and the fringe bag was forever 21!






























This led up to five nights of Hell at XS Las Vegas, Hell was the weeklong theme. I really like this theme because I felt like it allowed me to get a basic costume and play off of it for the entire week. We had some really big DJ's that week starting with Sultan and Ned Shepard, Steve Angello, Third Party, Afrojack and Deadmau5. It was a really busy week as usual. I switched my outfits up between a sexy devil and a dead Minnie Mau5! I used some fake blood and black liquid eyeliner for Minnies wounds and wore a black corset similar one here. I paired it with a red bra and matching red panties and half tutu by Leg Avenue, I also wore extra long black leg warmers from American Apparel and some long black satin gloves, paired with devil accessories one night and Minnie accessories the next along with the most awesome silver sequined hotshots from my fav Top Shop, similar style here , I got most of my accessories from Star Costume  which is here in Vegas at Valley View and Desert Inn, they are open year round and have everything including wigs, makeup, shoes, costume rental etc. My Minnie headband came from Disneyland. I loved my costumes I think they were hellish and still hot! Enjoy! 






















































And finally, once it was actually Halloween, we took Lili trick or treating! Town Square closed down the streets to traffic and let the kids walk around trick or treating at all of the stores. It was totally crazy. There were a million people there and it was pretty unorganized. The effort was there but there were just way too many people, so we took that party to a HOUSE PARTYYY which was was more than Awesome. Literally, probably the best Halloween Party I will ever go to in my life. It was thrown by Lori Forman and I was amazed. I mean I knew she was amazing but this party was so perfect. There were trains and people on stilts, endless amounts of food and candy, an awesome Photo Booth, people drawing charactertures, a red carpet, I mean Ahhhhmazing! The last photo I included is my sister as a Zombie Bride w her bf as Zombie hubby! Too awesome not to share...

































No comments:

Post a Comment