Saturday, November 3, 2012

Ahhh, I just got Lilis year and a half photos back (we did them a little late, I think it was like 19months) anyways they came out ahhhhhhmazing as usual! Fab model and best photographer every is totally a recipe for success. Lili honestly acted so crazy that day that I was sort of worried about how the photos would turn out, to my surprise I got back a million amazing pictures. Melinda Jae Phototgraphy is who did my photos and you should all seriously consider shooting with her at least once! Whether you want newborn photos, stages of life, engagement, sexy boudoir, wedding photos or just her there to shoot a regular event thats important to you, shes the best, my absolute favorite photographer on the planet! Tell her I sent you! Enjoy our little angel face, biggest blessing ever... our baby girl!!




No comments:

Post a Comment