Monday, April 1, 2013

Wow its been forever....We're planning a wedding!!

So I was sitting here pinning and realized that since I started wedding planning, I haven't updated my fashion blog once! Im so sad and so sorry, Im hoping I can start updating weekly. I am probably going to post a ton of wedding inspiration and then once I'm married I will post all of the final choices I ended up going with. Wedding planning has been so fun, I never want it to end. In fact I might even want to get into the business eventually (lets see how my wedding turns out first). I have a planner myself but have been taking her ideas and researching a lot which usually results in completely different options/decisions all my own. I like that I have someone to do the coordination and stuff though, shes been amazingly helpful and even got us a venue that I was really in love with, when it was supposed to be fully committed! We are using Barb of White Orchid Weddings, check out their site HERE

We are getting married at a private estate over looking the ocean in Maui on July 23, 2013! I couldn't be more excited. I love the beach so getting to spend a week there with our friends and family for our wedding is going to be amazing, not to mention the view during our ceremony! I cant wait. Here are some pictures that Im using for inspiration:

FLOWERS/DECOR: VINTAGE/SHABBY-CHIC/ROMANTIC






FLOWER GIRLS/ RING BEARERS: 





CAKES: 








1 comment:

  1. Looks like it's going to be sophisticated and chic. I love weddings! Keep updating. Congratz again.

    ReplyDelete